Oh boy! It's time for our LAST runDisney virtual 5k from the Mickey Through the Years summer series. Let's celebrate 100 years of Disney the only way we know how - by running together! The Runaway Railway 5K is on the loose - hang on to your sneakers as you zip along in this race inspired by the zany attraction in Disney’s Toontown. Best part - no official registration is required and it's totally free to join. All you gotta do is run and post on Instagram!
You'll see below that we've put together your bib, start/finish lines, and virtual medal to either print out or copy/paste onto your race photos on Instagram. Everyone who joins us, tags @crownedathletics, and uses the hashtag #racewithcrowned will be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
Ready to run through the years with you, Crowned Crew!
HOW TO RACE VIRTUALLY WITH US:
1. Run, walk, or run/walk the 5k on Sunday, August 13th
2. Tag @crownedathletics and use #racewithcrowned on Instagram to race along with others and be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies
3. Download and print or virtually paste the bib below onto your race photos. Don't forget to add your name!
4. Listen to the our Mickey Through the Years playlist on Spotify. It's a fun mix of Mickey inspired songs and park entertainment classics.
5. Follow the list of optional prompts (and get creative with some of your own) to post on your Instagram stories:
- Show us your costume or flat runner
- Show us your start and finish lines because "nothing can stop you now!" (right-click to download the images)
- Head down the open highway but watch out for tornados!
- Enjoy a dive through some tropical waters
- Take a dance break with Daisy and friends
- Show us your finish line picnic in the countryside
6. Phew, what a journey! Post your finisher's photos holding your virtual Sorcerer Mickey medal (Desktop: right-click to save the png files. Mobile: hold down, click "open image" then hold down again and click "save image" then copy and paste onto your photos)