Can you hear the Spirit calling?! It's our final runDisney virtual 5k of the Lion King summer series. Sad that it's ending, but excited that in-person races are right around the corner! Regardless if you're officially registered or not, join us this Sunday, August 15th to race the Lion King - Reimagined Classic 5k together.
As with every virtual race, we've put together your bib, start/finish lines, and virtual medal to either print out or copy/paste onto your race photos. Everyone who joins us, tags @crownedathletics, and uses the hashtag #racewithcrowned will be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies.
Of course a race weekend wouldn't be complete without a race expo - so Sunday after the race at 2:15pm EST we will hold a virtual expo on Instagram Live. If you've been to any of our previous lives, you'll know that we always have mystery discount codes, giveaways, and product sneak peeks!
See you in the Pride Lands, Crowned Crew!
How to race with us:
1. Run, walk, or run/walk the 5k at any time of day on Sunday, August 15th
2. Tag @crownedathletics and use #racewithcrowned to race along with others and be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies
3. Download and print or virtually paste the bib below onto your race photos. Don't forget to add your name!
4. Listen to the our Lion King 5k - Reimagined Classic playlist on Spotify. It's a fun mix of the movie soundtrack and some wild jungle themed songs.
5. Follow the list of prompts to post on your IG stories (all optional and just for fun):
- Show us your costume or flat runner
- Show us your start and finish lines (right-click to download the images)
- Any hula dancing lessons with Timon and Pumbaa?
- Any Beyoncé sightings?
- Show us your course from the pride lands, around the elephant graveyard, through the jungle, and past Rafiki's tree!
6. You did it - Hakuna Matata! Post your finisher's photos holding your virtual medal (Desktop: right-click to save the png files. Mobile: hold down, click "open image" then hold down again and click "save image" then copy and paste onto your photos)