March was a weird month, right? I think we all felt it - but that just means there is so much room for April to be AMAZING with a new #ChallengeYourCrown calendar! Each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square, and some could simply be a rest day. Everybody loved the "self love" emoji from February's calendar, so we brought it back permanently!
This month's highlighted theme will be to try something new! Take some different workout classes, pick up new pieces of fitness equipment. Let's challenge ourselves to get out of our comfort zones.
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the April calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email email@example.com with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of April will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of May. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. Like I said earlier, March was a weird month - so many of the groups were apologizing for being MIA, but that's ok! If your group was quieter than usual, don't sweat it, we have a new month to build new amazing relationships. And remember that we are here for each other regardless of how chatty we might be feeling, don't take it personal :)
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for April and removed from your March one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram handle by March 30th.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!