Fresh month means fresh March #ChallengeYourCrown calendar! Each month we release a new empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square, and some could simply be a rest day.
This month's highlighted theme will be to meet a goal of 5,000 steps per day. Whether outside or on a treadmill, its always good to move our bodies even in the simplest way, such as walking.
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the March calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email email@example.com with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of March will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of April. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. February was really magical to watch y'all cheer each other on during Princess Weekend and even coordinate team outfits! Naturally, some groups are more active than others - if your current one is a little more quiet, maybe give it a couple months to find one that clicks. All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for March and removed from your February one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram handle by February 27th.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!