FEBRUARY #CHALLENGE YOUR CROWN
Time for the best month - my birthday month!
Here is your new February #ChallengeYourCrown calendar. Each month we release a new empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. We listened to your notes and added two new emojis - one for LIIT (low intensity interval training) and one for closing your rings (if you use an apple watch). The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square, and some could simply be a rest day.
But because we love a good theme - each month will highlight one goal in particular. February is all about love, so let's focus on SELF love! Every day, let's look in the mirror and give ourselves a genuine compliment 💗
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the February calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email email@example.com with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of February will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of March. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. Ya'll have been blowing me away with your kindness and support for each other - some have even planned their own virtual weekend activities together! All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for February. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29th.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!