JANUARY #CHALLENGE YOUR CROWN
It's a New Year, which means time for a Challenge Your Crown refresh!
Each month we will release a new empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. We've got everything from boxing to hiking and even those lovely rest days in between. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days will have multiple emojis in one square.
But because we still love a good theme - each month will highlight one goal in particular. For January, let's focus on hitting our target water consumption at least 20 of the 31 days! I don't know about you, but the holidays bring lots of festive cocktails and I need to get my hydration in check.
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the January calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month
• Weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your mystery discount code.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of January will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of February. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies.
BONUS! It's no lie that 2020 was a year of loneliness and missing that social connection. So this new year, let's get to know each other even better by breaking the Crowned Crew off into smaller accountability groups. We already have such an incredible community, but sometimes it's hard to cheer each other on when it feels like you're screaming into the great internet abyss. These groups will be a fun way to make some new friends and inspire each other to keep pushing! You can tag each other every time you workout, become garmin/apple watch friends or even come up with your own mini challenges like most miles logged, etc.
Anyone interested in participating in the accountability groups, please email email@example.com by December 30th with your Instagram handle. I will then break everyone off into their own DM chat by January 1st :)
Even with the new accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the challenge community! Regardless where this new year takes us, we are always stronger together!