It's the best time of year, the holiday season, and what better way to celebrate than a holiday themed virtual race with the Crowned Crew?! So we invite you to run (or walk) the Crowned Athletics "Winter Wishes" Virtual Holiday Race with us next Sunday, December 13th. It's the perfect opportunity to give our favorite Frozen characters some race costume love and run around our neighborhoods listening to holiday music. The best part - it's totally free and no formal registration is required!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Run, walk, or run/walk any distance of your choice at any time of day Sunday, December 13th
2. Tag @crownedathletics and use #racewithcrowned to race along with others and be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies
3. Download and print or virtually paste the bib below onto your race photos.
4. Listen to Winter Wishes playlist on Spotify (a fun mix of Winter, Christmas, and yes - even some pop Hannukah themed songs)
5. Follow the list of prompts to post on your IG stories (all optional and just for fun):
- Show us your costume or flat runner
- Show us your start line (right-click to download the official start line image)
- Any frozen water, sandwiches, or chocolate fuel stops?
- Any themed character stops? Santa (we know him!), reindeer, snowmen (and women), etc
- Show us your course through Arendelle and the North Pole - quaint villages, ice castles, glaciers, enchanted forests, etc
- Show us your finish line (right-click to download the official finish line image)
6. Post your finisher's photo holding your virtual medal (right-click to save this png file, then copy and paste onto your photo)