AUGUST #CHALLENGE YOUR CROWN
It's another Crowned Crew Challenge... and this time we're getting creative! Each day will be a different workout themed to a different character with outfits to match. It's always fun to mix it up, try something new, and of course look good while doing it!
Starting on August 1st, the goal is to complete each character's workout on the assigned day for 8 days straight. You are welcome to perform your own workouts or follow your favorite instructors. But if you need some inspiration, we will link a few curated at-home workouts below, as well as post some of our own on the Crowned Athletics Instagram page. Match your workout outfit to the character for some added pizzazz!
Everyone who participates the entire 8 days will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website in the month of August. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND a new Gemstone Watch Charm Pack.
- Post a daily photo in your Instagram feed or stories proving you completed your character's workout of the day ie: show your workout outfit, screenshot the video you followed, etc. Honor system people, don't let down the Crowned Crew
- Tag @crownedathletics and use the hashtag #challengeyourcrown. DM us your photos if your account is private
- Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
- On August 9th, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your mystery discount code
We encourage you to follow the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the challenge community and cheer each other on!
Check out the @CrownedAthletics Instagram for our Ariel - inspired ABS workout
1. 30 Minute - Body Combat Inspired (Boxing, Kung Fu, and Muay Thai)
2. 45 Minute - LesMills Body Combat (Invincible Workout)
Check out the @CrownedAthletics Instagram for our Tiana - inspired (frog) LEGS workout
1. 20 Minute - Low Impact HIIT Workout (No equipment, no noise)
2. 30 Minute - HIIT Workout (Lots of punches, kicks, and aggression)
3. 40 Minute - HIIT with Weights (Cardio bootcamp style)
Great Yoga-style Disney music: Zenimation on Disney+ and Yogi Translations of Disney Classics on Spotify (workout videos linked below have little to no music, so you can play the Disney music over top)
1. 30 Minute - Flexibility Routine (Beginner friendly stretches for the inflexible)
2. 30 Minute - Gentle Yoga Flow (All levels)
3. 45 Minute - Power Yoga (Full body workout)
Check out the @CrownedAthletics Instagram for our Rapunzel - inspired ARM workout
Get outside or hit the treadmill for a run, walk, or run/walk today. If you have the Peloton app, they have some great guided runs or walks.
1. 12 Minute - Disney Dance Workout (Princess Songs Edition)
2. 20 Minute - Disney Dance Workout (HIIT HOP Workout)