It's time for strong girl summer - here is your June #ChallengeYourCrown calendar! Each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square and some could simply be a rest day... because here at Crowned Athletics we are team rest day!
This month's highlighted theme will be positivity! Let's motivate ourselves this month not because we "should" but because we want to. A lot of times, all we need is a simple mind shift to make our lives that much more enjoyable. Of course there are extending circumstances that cannot and should not be forced into happiness, but maybe we can practice reacting to those with calmness and deep breathing, rather than spiraling negativity.
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the June calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Optional weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of June will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of May. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. We've had some really amazing friendships being formed all over the world - some even planning WDW and DL meetups as things are opening up. How exciting!
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for June and removed from your May one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email email@example.com with your Instagram handle by May 31st.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!