JULY #CHALLENGE YOUR CROWN
It's STILL strong girl summer and princess, you're a firework! Here is your July #ChallengeYourCrown calendar - each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square and some could simply be a rest day... because here at Crowned Athletics we are team rest day!
This month's highlighted theme will be explosiveness! Just like a firework, let's enter every workout with a heightened feeling of confidence and power. Blast that weight above your head, push those extra few seconds of cardio, go the extra lap on your run. You can always do more than you think - the Crowned Crew believes in you!
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the July calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Optional weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of July will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of May. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. With the teasing of in-person runDisney events coming back, this is a great time to build those friendships so we can have Crowned Crew reunions all race weekend long!
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for July and removed from your June one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email email@example.com with your Instagram handle by June 30th.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!