It's the month of LUCK and we're feeling so very LUCKY to have the Crowned Crew - so here is your new #ChallengeYourCrown calendar for March! Each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square and some could simply be taking a walk in the springtime sun!
At the bottom, we added a couple extra slides for you to use at the beginning and end of each month to document your goals and your wins. This is a great opportunity to set your intentions at the beginning of the month - maybe even set the filled out slide as your phone background. Then at the end you can reflect on your amazing accomplishments, even if they were something completely unexpected and not on your initial list. Celebrate those wins girlfriend, no matter how big or small!
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the empty March calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Optional weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email email@example.com with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of March will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of April. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
Goals & Wins:
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. It was so great to see so many of you finally meet in person at the Princess Half Marathon Weekend - yay for more running friends!
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for March and removed from your February one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your Instagram handle by March 1st.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown
hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!