Girl, you are bat to the bone! Here is your October #ChallengeYourCrown calendar - each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square and some could simply be a sneaker enjoying a nice walk in the fall weather.
This month's highlighted theme will be consistency! For our runDisney racers - we only have one month left of training before Wine & Dine - let's show how committed we are to our goals! And for our non-runners - summer vacations are behind us and it's time to get into a good groove of consistent healthy habits. Let's make ourselves proud, Crowned Crew!
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the empty October calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Optional weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email email@example.com with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of October will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of November. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. Love watching y'all tag each other in your workouts and personal accomplishments. We have the greatest support system!
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for October and removed from your September one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Instagram handle by October 1st.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!