SEPTEMBER #CHALLENGE YOUR CROWN
No one else does YOU like YOU! Here is your September #ChallengeYourCrown calendar - each month we release an empty calendar with a list of emojis representing different forms of exercise and health goals. The goal is to fill out every square with whatever activities you completed that day - some days could have multiple emojis in one square and some could simply be a water symbol for getting your daily hydration in!
This month's highlighted theme will be authenticity! We've done other months trying out new things, pushing past our comfort zones - but what about just being authentically ourselves both mentally and physically. If you have bad knees and can't do squats, then don't do them and don't feel bad about it. If you just had a baby and can't run right now, also DON'T! Be proud of what you CAN do, not disappointed in what you can't.
How to Participate:
• Right-click and save below, or screenshot from our Instagram stories the empty September calendar
• Fill out each days activities throughout the month (no need to post your calendar every day unless you want to)
• Optional weekly "Fitness Princess Friday" checkin post on your Instagram feed or stories sharing your accomplishments so far - could be an updated calendar screenshot, picture from a workout that week, or anything else that celebrates YOU! Make sure to tag @crownedathletics and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag
• Bonus points for wearing any Crowned Athletics gear in your posts
• At the end of the month, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed calendar image and Instagram handle so we can confirm your participation and issue your reward.
Everyone who participates in the entire month of September will receive a mystery coupon code (from at least 10% up to 25% off) to use on our website the following month of October. One GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $50 Crowned Athletics gift card AND some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies!
ACCOUNTABILITY GROUPS REMINDER - We are still doing our Crowned Crew accountability groups each month. So many amazing accomplishments being shared - who doesn't want their own personal cheer team?
All former group participants will be automatically placed into a new group for September and removed from your August one. If you would like to either be added or removed from a group, please email email@example.com with your Instagram handle by August 31st.
Even with the accountability groups, we still encourage you to follow and use the #challengeyourcrown hashtag to be a part of the overall challenge community! We are always stronger together!