Look, we know there is already a Villains themed race coming up in November for runDisney's Wine & Dine Weekend... but whats another chance to celebrate Halloween and our favorite villainous characters?! So we invite you to run (or walk) the Crowned Athletics "This is Halloween" Virtual Race with us next Sunday, October 18th. There are so many other villains not being represented in the W&D weekend, the costume opportunities are endless! The best part - it's totally free and no formal registration is required.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Run, walk, or run/walk any distance of your choice at any time of day Sunday, October 18th
2. Tag @crownedathletics and use #racewithcrowned to race along with others and be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies
3. Download and print or virtually paste the bib below onto your race photos.
4. Listen to This is Halloween playlist on Spotify (a fun mix of Halloween and Villain themed songs)
5. Follow the list of prompts to post on your IG stories (all optional and just for fun):
- Show us your costume or flat runner
- Show us your start line (right-click to download the official start line image)
- Any water, mortal potion, or poisoned apple fuel stops?
- Any themed character stops? (witches, ghosts, dancing skeletons, etc)
- Show us your course through Halloweentown (pumpkin patches, graveyards, haunted houses, etc)
- Show us your finish line (right-click to download the official finish line image)
6. Post your finisher's photo holding your virtual medal (right-click to save this png file, then copy and paste onto your photo)