It's finally time for Crowned Athletics fashion week - aka Princess Half Marathon Weekend! I know we are all devastated that the runDisney races are still virtual, but it doesn't mean we can't still celebrate and run the races together as a Crowned Crew. Regardless if you're officially registered or not, join us for the 5k on Friday, 10k on Saturday, and Half Marathon on Sunday - running or walking any distance you'd like. Heck, some of us have even been biking our miles... we do what we gotta do to get those virtual miles done!
To make the race weekend hopefully feel a little more real, we've put together bibs, start/finish lines, and virtual medals for each race distance to either print out or copy/paste onto your race photos. Everyone who joins us, tags @crownedathletics, and uses the hashtag #racewithcrowned will be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies.
That's not all! A race weekend wouldn't be complete without a race expo - so each day at 2:15pm EST (Fri, Sat, Sun) we will hold a virtual expo on Instagram Live. If you've been to any of our previous lives, you'll know that we always have mystery discount codes, giveaways, and product sneak peeks!
See you out on the runway (I mean course 😂) Crowned Crew!
How to race with us:
1. Run, walk, or run/walk any distance of your choice at any time of day on Princess Weekend - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday February 19-21
2. Tag @crownedathletics and use #racewithcrowned to race along with others and be entered to win some FREE Crowned Athletics goodies
3. Download and print or virtually paste the bib(s) below onto your race photos. Don't forget to add your name!
4. Listen to the official runDisney Princess Half Marathon playlist on Spotify
5. Follow the list of prompts to post on your IG stories (all optional and just for fun):
- Show us your costume or flat runner
- Show us your start and finish lines (right-click to download the images)
- Any parade float photo stops? Pardon our pixie dust? Course DJs?
- Any prince and princess character stops?
- Show us your course through Magic Kingdom and Epcot - castles, fairytale forests, etc.
6. Post your finisher's photos holding your virtual medals (right-click to save the png files, then copy and paste onto your photos)
We also added some movie backgrounds and prop PNG files to add to your race photos. Enjoy!